1. In order to use the App, the User connects their existing Facebook account to the App. Settings relating to the personal data on the Facebook account must be configured in the Facebook account settings. It is also possible to use the App via a guest account.
2. If the User connects their Facebook account to the App, they thereby give the Operator express permission to save and process non-personal usage data and to use the following data from their Facebook account:
- First name and last name
- Profile picture
- Email address
- Friends list
- Facebook user ID
- Facebook token
3. The Operator saves the IP address, browser type, browser language and geographic data at each log-in. The use of the User’s data by the Operator conforms to applicable provisions of data protection law. The data is electronically processed and is not forwarded without the written permission of the User. In case of misuse, the Operator reserves the right to forward this data to law enforcement services if this is legally necessary.
4. Since the User uses the App via a mobile device, upon registration they declare their consent to making the following data from their device available to the Operator in an indirectly identifying form for the purposes of rectifying errors and improving the quality of the App:
- ID of device
- Version number of App
- Device model and version numbers of operating system
- Free memory
- Process history on App (user activity in App)
- Display attributes
- Hardware configuration and software environment of device model
- System log file
- If available, information on integrated signal receivers and their configuration (3G/Wi-Fi)
- Geographic data (country, state)
5. The Operator is entitled to save and analyse connection data, in particular source and destination IP and all other log files, in order to protect their own computing systems and those of third parties. The Operator is also entitled to collect non-directly identifying usage statistics, and the User provides their permission for this by registering.
a. Cookies and retargeting cookies
Cookies are small files that are stored on the User’s mobile device when they visit the App. In addition to collecting data on the User’s browsing activity (inside and outside the App), retargeting cookies also collect sociodemographic data (e.g. the age and gender of the User).
The cookies record which games the User plays in the App and, in addition, how frequently (times of day, days of the week) and how long the App and individual games are used for. In addition, sociodemographic data such as the age and gender of the User is stored. The data stored in the cookies is viewed, processed and used by the Operator in order to adapt the App to the behaviour, requirements and interests of the respective user as well as to produce statistics and to group users. In addition, this data is also used for targeted insertion of third-party adverts. The data that is saved in this manner is continuously updated and expanded according to user activity.
b. Tracking tools
Tracking tools are third-party services that help the Operator to statistically evaluate and analyse user behaviour. The Operator uses these findings to optimise and develop the App.
7. The Operator takes all technically feasible measures to protect user data that they have stored, but is not liable if third parties illegally access and use this data. Any liability by the Operator for damages to the User or a third party arising from a case of this kind is excluded by mutual agreement. The Operator shall manage the data of the User for as long as the User is still actively using the App or for as long as the data is required in order to provide the service.
8. The User can view stored personal data relating to them at any time in their Facebook account or in the App. The User has the right to modify or delete the information about themselves at any time. The Operator undertakes to delete any data whose deletion is requested. The User can delete the App by deleting the App in their Facebook account or, in case of a guest account, by uninstalling the App on their mobile device. The deletion of data collected on the User can be requested via the support form in the App.
9. Slotpark dollars are acquired via third-party providers such as the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Consequently, the Operator has no access to payment information such as credit card details. The Operator can only view general transaction data such as the amount, currency, country, transaction date, purchase method, etc.
10. The Operator uses the information that has been collected in order to continuously optimise the service and adapt it to the requirements of users. The User’s personal data is used to send individualised information (App updates, new features, promotions, etc.). It is possible to unsubscribe from receiving this information at any time. The User cannot opt out of receiving messages that are necessary in order to fulfil the subject of business.
11. The App is intended for individuals who have reached the legal minimum age in their home country. In addition, the App is intended exclusively for entertainment purposes. Individuals aged under 18 must not use the App. The Operator does not knowingly collect information relating to individuals who have not yet reached the legal minimum age.