Slotpark offers casino games, for which users adopt the virtual currency "Slotpark Dollar" as a wager. Frequent gaming - even with virtual currency - can lead to problematic gaming or the development of a gaming addiction in some cases. Being aware of the symptoms is vital in addressing a suspected gaming addiction.
How to tell if you have a problem:
- Are you leaving your family alone for long periods of time in order to take part in games?
- Are you spending more time gaming than you had planned or intended to, ignoring other duties and responsibilities?
- Are you arguing frequently with your partner about spending too much time and money on gaming and find that you cannot stop or limit yourself?
- Are you buying Slotpark Dollars with family money needed for rent/mortgage, schooling, medical needs, groceries, clothes or heating?
- Do you feel you have to take part in games to get to spend time with people you understand?
- When you are with your family, at work or at social events, are you constantly thinking about your next game?
- Do you find yourself trying to take part in gaming during office hours even if it could cost you your job?
If you have answered 'yes' to any of the questions above, we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a serious problem.
There are many organisations that can help you address your problem:
- Germany: www.anonyme-spieler.org
- Austria: www.onlinesucht.at
- Switzerland: www.careplay.ch , www.spielprobleme.ch
- UK: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- Spain: www.jugadoresanonimos.org
- Sweden: www.spelberoende.se
- Hungary: www.gamblersanonymous.hu
- Portugal: www.jogoresponsavel.pt
- France: www.sosjoueurs.org
- Netherlands: www.agog.nl
- Turkey: www.kumarbagimliligi.com
- Italy: www.giocatorianonimi.org
- Croatia: www.kockanje.info
- Poland: www.anonimowihazardzisci.org
- Czechia: www.gambling.podaneruce.cz
- Slovakia: www.pomoc.sk
- Russia: www.gamblersanonymous.ru
When it comes to responsible gaming, self protection is key. Slotpark therefore offers a number of measures to help you protect yourself from excessive gaming.
Temporary suspension of your player account
If you have any serious issues, we recommend that you temporarily suspend your account until you resolve them. To suspend your account simply send a message to our support team via our in-app feedback form. You may suspend your account for a specific period of time or for an unlimited period.
For your own benefit, we will not remove any restrictions placed on your account or funds until a minimum time period of seven days has elapsed. Restrictions can be increased at any time.
Deletion of your player account
You have the opportunity to delete your player account at any time. To do this, simply send a request via our in-app feedback form.
Responsible gaming tips
Follow these guidelines to keep check on your gaming activities and protect yourself from any possible addiction:
- The key to responsible gaming is the awareness that it is just a game.
- Never borrow money to purchase Slotpark Dollars
- Set yourself a time limit.
- Take regular breaks from gaming.
- Try to find a balance between gaming and other activities.
- Don't play games when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or distressed.
- Only purchase Slotpark Dollars with money you have set aside for entertainment - never with money for everyday expenses.
And don't forget to contact us if you are in doubt!